Release 0.3 - August 14th, 2011
- Asterisk plugin <plugins/asterisk/README> to monitor channels and listen for user events
- item.fade(): fade the item to a specified value
- item.area: provides access to the area object
- logic.alive: safe loop expression for a clean shutdown
- logig crontab: new keyword ‚init‘
- CLI plugin: new function ‚tr‘ to trigger logics
- New Logic handling. Logics share worker threads and multiple instances of one logic could run at the same time.
- Two new functions to call/trigger a logic: logic.trigger() and sh.trigger().
- Every logic provides an ‚trigger‘ object with the reason of the call.
- sh.sun.set() and rise provides a timezone aware datetime. :-) And a small fix in computing the dates.