From https://www.prowlapp.com taken:
Prowl is a push notification client for iOS. Push to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad notifications from a Mac or Windows computer, or from a multitude of apps and services. Easily integrate the Prowl API into your applications.
This plugin has no requirements or dependencies, it just calls a web api.
notify: class_name: Prowl class_path: plugins.prowl apikey: asdf1234asdf1234 # secret global key for prowl instance: Whatever # Instance name displayed in messages
apikey: this attribute is optional. You could define a global apikey for the prowl service.
instance: this attribute is optional. If set it will be displayed in prowl messages.
Because there is only one function you could access it directly by the object. With the above example it would look like this:
sh.notify('Intrusion', 'Living room window broken!')
This function takes several arguments:
- event: type of event.
- description: describes the event.
- priority: you could give a priority (0-2) to differentiate between events on your mobile device.
- url: This url would be linked to the notification.
- apikey: you could specify an individual apikey.
- application: describes the name of the application. By default it is SmartHome.
# some examples sh.notify('Intrusion', 'Living room window broken', 2, 'http://yourvisu.com/') sh.notify('Tumbler', 'finished', apikey='qwerqwer')