Release 1.4.2 - January 2nd, 2018
There are some bugfixes and new features for the core of SmartHomeNG and the plugins.
New functions in the CORE
- Specific error message added, to signal that SmartHomeNG has no right to create a configuration in ../etc
- Attribute update_by added
- Initializing of prev_update und prev_change for items with cache: True set to cached time stamp
- Bugfix: Error on startup of SmartHomeNG caught, if no learned values were stored
- Bugfix: The converter now supports blocks of comments longer than kByte. Now blocks of comments up to 32 kByte are supported.
New plugins and plugin extensions
- Diaplay of attribute update_by added
- Method set_power_state added
- Parameter instance optional and can be used if multiple instances of the plugin are configured
- Added missing import im code. Extended Troubleshooting-Section README file
- List of logics now shows the next execution time again
- Check of comfoair_trigger setting corrected
- More debug messages for attribut ‘active’ watching