Release 0.9 - June 6th 2013
With code contributions and help from: Alexander Rieger, Matthias Lemke and Niko Will!
- Fritzbox Plugin: control anything a FritzBox offers with the web interface.
- Luxtronic2 Plugin: get state information and control Luxtronic 2.0 heating controllers.
- MPD Plugin: to control Music Player Daemons.
- Samsung Smart TV Plugin: send commands to a SmartTV device.
- Solarlog Plugin: to retrieve information from SolarLog devices.
- SQLite Plugin: to store the item history in a SQLite database.
- XBMC Plugin: to control and monitor your XBMC.
- Item: setting values with the crontab and cycle attribute
- Logic: Logic: calling with values by crontab and cycle
- Logic: trigger supports destinations in
- Logic: de-/activate logics. e.g.
- Logic: new basic methods: sh.return_item, sh.return_items, sh.match_items, sh.find_items, find_children
- Scene support: to set multiple item values at the same time
- 1-Wire Plugin </plugins/onewire/README>: rewritten to support many different sensors.
- Asterisk plugin: adding destination support for user events
- CLI plugin: new command ‘cl’ to clean the memory log of sh.py
- DWD plugin: adding support for Pollen forecast
- KNX plugin:
- change encoding of dpt10 to use a datetime object and send the isoweekday
- DPT 17 support
- adding support to log all packets (busmonitor)
- Mail Plugin: enable sending UTF-8 mails
- Visu Plugin:
- change url
- smartVISU support multiple widgets with one item