- Pushbullet API-KEY - get it from here for free
- migrated to new parameter handling and logging convention
- Added “delete” function
- Changed any push function to return the pushbullet service result object
- Changed Logging to “warning”
- Added support for eMail-Addresses as deviceId
- Updated README.md with instructions “How to get your deviceId”
- Added usage example to send a note to a specific device
- New python library dependecy: “magic” (see requirements section above)
- Updated to pushbullet api v2, including new file handling
- New (optional) “body” parameters for link and file pushes
- Initial version
pushbullet: class_name: Pushbullet class_path: plugins.pushbullet # deviceid: <your-default-device-id> # apikey: <your-api-key>
Description of the attributes:
- apikey: set api-key globally so you do not have to set it in the function calls
- deviceid: set deviceid globally so it will be used as defaul target, you can override this on each call
How to get your deviceId
- Use your browser to log into your account on http://www.pushbullet.com
- Select your desired target device
- Copy the last part of the browser url (behind the “device_iden=”) into your clipboard.
- Paste it to your plugin.yaml or your api call.
Pass a ‘deviceid’ if no set globally or if you want to send to another device.Add ‘apikey’ if not set globally.
sh.pushbullet.note(title, body [, deviceid] [, apikey])
Send a note to your device.
- title: The title of the note
- body: The note’s body
#send simple note to default device sh.pushbullet.note("Note to myself.", "Call my mother.") #send simple note to device with id: x28d7AJFx13 sh.pushbullet.note("Note to myself.", "Call my mother.", "x28d7AJFx13") #send simple note to user with email: firstname.lastname@example.org sh.pushbullet.note("Note to myself.", "Call my mother.", "email@example.com")
sh.pushbullet.address(name, address [, deviceid] [, apikey])
Send a address to your device.
- name: The name of the place at the address
- address: The full address or Google Maps query
# send address of "Eifel Tower" to default device sh.pushbullet.address("Eifel Tower", "https://www.google.com/maps/place/Eiffelturmfirstname.lastname@example.org,2.294481,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x47e66e2964e34e2d:0x8ddca9ee380ef7e0")
sh.pushbullet.list(title, title [, deviceid] [, apikey])
Send a list of items to your device.
- title: The title of the list
- items: The list items
#send a shopping list to default device sh.pushbullet.list("Shopping list", ["Milk", "Eggs", "Salt"])
sh.pushbullet.file(filepath [, deviceid] [, apikey] [, body])
Send a file to your device.
- filepath: absolute path to the file to push
- (optional) body: An optional message
#send smarthome log file to default device sh.pushbullet.file("/usr/local/smarthome/var/log/smarthome.log", body="Take a look at this log-file")
Delete the push with the given id.
- pushid: id of of the push to delete
#send a push and delete it afterwards result = sh.pushbullet.note("Note to myself.", "Call my mother.") sh.pushbullet.delete(result['iden'])